November 22, 2007

An Abundance Of Thanks

Today is Thanksgiving in America.
I can smell my Mother's Pumpkin Pie baking in the oven without even being there.
This evening we are having a dinner at a co-workers villa. A gathering of all the Americans who work for Compass. I am thankful to be able to share in the celebration.

It will be a strange Holiday season for me.
This will be the first time in my "xx" years that I will not be celebrating with my family.
I am thankful they will be together and can share the Holiday.
I have asked them to eat double portions for me.......

I have a "Jack B Little" on my desk which I received as a gift and it makes me smile everyday.
I am thankful for the people in my life who do small things which keep my spirits up.

Enjoy the day with your family and friends!!
Happy, Happy Thanksgiving From Morocco.






No comments: