May 20, 2007

Another Day, Another Viewing Trip

Believe it or not I have been trying my hardest to get a post out on my trip.
It seems like ages since I was away and it's only been a few weeks.
The pictures are downloaded so I'm one step closer......stay tuned.

Took a day trip to Rabat, the capitol of Morocco, this week. It's the first time I've been on the Atlantic Coast since I moved here. Walked through the Souk on my own which always makes you "immediately" very aware of the cultural difference. At least I have a tan so I don't stand out too much but my hair.....well, there's no getting around that obstacle.

It's 2:00 Sunday afternoon in Morocco and the sun just decided to show it's face. Thank goodness I have a viewing trip at Mirador Golf in 30 minutes - Perfect Timing.

GO SOX! "33"

No comments: